Sunday, April 8, 2007

Wiki Who?

I decided on Check and Get for my bookmark manager. It has everything I need. With thousands of bookmarks it's nice to have something to weed out the duplicates. It lets me know if the site is gone, and highlights the changes. Once I set it up it will be a great time saver. The personal edition is $39, but I think it is worth it. You can also download the first version for free.

The next few days I am going to slow down. I want to take my time with the next level, Wiki. I love using Wikipedia. With all the hypes about the negative with this 'resource', I have found it to be a wonderful jumping off point. I remember hearing on NPR that the site had fewer mistakes than some published encyclopedias.

It will be fun to find out what I can do with this!

No comments: